Advertisement

SURPRISING MY FRIEND WITH AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY GIFT!

SURPRISING MY FRIEND WITH AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY GIFT! Hey guys, for my coworker's birthday I decided it was time to upgrade his monthly 100 Thieves snack box that all our employees use. So H3CZ and I picked out some new items and presented it to the office to see which snack box they liked more. What foods do you think I should add?

My Gaming Channel -

Find me here!
Twitter -
Facebook -
Instagram -

My Gear!
Camera -
Camera Lens -
2nd Camera -
Tripod -
Microphone -

Nadeshot,nadeshot vlogs,vlogging,video games,vlog,nadeshot vlog,nadeshot hecz,nadeshot h3cz,optic h3cz,hecz,h3cz,100 thieves nadeshot,100t nadeshot,unboxing,food unboxing,nadeshot unboxing,2019 vlog,100 thieves content house LA,h3cz vlog,optic gaming,hecz vlog,food haul,buying everything,candy,snack foods,buying every single,food challenge,buy challenge,top snack foods,top candy,surprise gift,best gift,top gifts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments