Advertisement

Irony & Truth (An Original)

Irony & Truth (An Original) WARNING! This video is an improvisation performance and it contains a highly ironic tone. (Watch it at 1.5 for a better experience).

A naked soul and a naked body; I managed to sum up the courage to just present myself to the world (no nudity pun intended). Out of all the ways I pictured myself doing it, this was definitely not the one. I have a channel on instagram for sharing knowledge @enfianacabeca and one for my Architecture jobs @archiac. Tonight, I just felt like sharing my humorous side with everyone and break the conventional barriers. I hope you enjoy it! It’s actually useful info!

References to the book “The Power Of Habit” by Charles Duhigg were merely a part of the act, although I do endorse its reading!

I’m brazilian, 27, and I’m an architect! So trust me! I’m a native portuguese speaker, self-taught in english and german.

If you enjoyed this video and want to contact me, go for zeekthetruth7@gmail.com

Original)

Post a Comment

0 Comments