Advertisement

How to use someone somebody something somewhere anyone anybody anything anywhere

How to use someone somebody something somewhere anyone anybody anything anywhere Socheat English (my new channel, please click below link)


Today I would like to share with you how to use the following words:
someone, somebody, somewhere, something,
anyone, anybody, anything, anywhere,
no one, nobody, nothing, nowhere.
Someone, anyone, no one
I hear someone sing.
Do you hear anyone sing?
I don’t hear anyone sing.
I hear no one sing.

Somebody, anybody, nobody
I met somebody there.
Did you met anybody there?
I didn’t meet anybody there.
I met nobody there.

Something, anything, nothing
I see something there.
Do you see anything there?
I don’t see anything there.
I see nothing there.

Somewhere, anywhere, nowhere
I want to go somewhere.
Do I want to go anywhere?
I don’t want to go anywhere there.
I want to go nowhere.

Excercise
Make 1 question and 1 negative sentences from the following sentences.
I want to eat something.
We meet someone on the street.
We need to go somewhere.
Somebody knock the door.

Please watch the video for more detail.

Fore more interesting video lesson please watch the following links:

Translate Newspaper Unit 04 Over 100 Chinese nationals to be deported

Translate Newspaper Unit 04 Over 100 Chinese nationals to be deported

Newspaper Transation_Unit 03_Guidance issued for protecting marine life by Socheat Thin

Translate Newspaper 02 Artificial tongue can distinguish between whiskies by Socheat Thin

Translate Newspaper 01 Four dead in Preah Sihanouk and Ratanakiri flooding by Socheat Thin

Translate Newspaper Unit 05 Worker bodies repatriated

egnlish lesson,speaking english,english conversation speaking english practice,conversation english,speaking english conversation english grammar,english practice,english speaking lessons,english subtitle,practice english,english practice conversation,english conversation speak english,lesson english questions and answers,socheat english english socheat questions and answers english,english lessons,questions and answers practicespeaking lessons,

Post a Comment

0 Comments