Advertisement

[ENG SUB] 190809 NCT Renjun Talked About SEVENTEEN 'HIT' on Akdong Seoul

[ENG SUB] 190809 NCT Renjun Talked About SEVENTEEN 'HIT' on Akdong Seoul I don't own the vid, and I don't take any profits. I only do the Subs.
Link to original :
All rights belong to their respective owners.

NCT Renjun talked about the new song "HIT" by SEVENTEEN on his radio program Yuedong Seoul with Guozheng. Renjun also talked about his friendship with Jun from SEVENTEEN.

REMINDER :
- If you use my translation and re-trans it to other languange please do credit me by just tag / mention me in you description box
- If you use my subbed videos for editing purposes please do not remove my watermark or you can just tag / mention me in your description box
REMEMBER NO NEED TO ASK FOR PERMISSION BUT PLEASE DO CREDIT

Hola, this is Carrotgyuu(히라).
Thankyou for the supports through likes and comments. Questions can be asked through comment box. I do accept request, with maximal length of the video within 15 minutes, please leave the link through comment box.
I will try to keep on updates with Seventeen related video.
Go follow me on twitter @carrotgyuu_

SEVENTEEN,세븐틴,ENG,SUB,

Post a Comment

0 Comments