Advertisement

Dr.SYN-Q: 'Get On Code!' (What the hell does that mean anyway?)

Dr.SYN-Q: 'Get On Code!' (What the hell does that mean anyway?) #ADOS #GET ON CODE #WHITE SUPREMACY #VICTIMS OF RACISM #NEELY FULLER
Everybody talks about getting on code but don't really know what that means. I bring them to the light in this video. They say "Get on code!" because it sounds good, but what "code" are they talking about? There a "Black" people out there claiming to be "leaders" and others who keep telling you to "get on code", yet they don't offer a "code" for you to "get on". In this video I tell you what "code" they are talking about and why they don't mention it. They are trying to lead you away from this "code", instead of leading you to it. I know now that's because it my duty to lead you to it.

About Dr.SYN-Q

I Dr.SYN-Q the producer/director of this channel, have been, like millions of others, a long time victim of, and servant to Racism (White Supremacy) in the nine major areas of people activity which are Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and War.

My experiences, observations, and/or studies have led me to make this channel to convey my ultimate objective to Replace White Supremacy With Justice (R.W.S.W.J.) by motivating an Effective Number of people to behave in a manner that reveals truth, promotes Justice, and helps the person who needs help get the most constructive help they need.

I believe that this goal can be reached through practicing and producing supplements to The United Independent Compensatory Code / System / Concept by Neely Fuller Jr. It is a CODE of thoughts, speech, and / or actions designed to help Victims of White Supremacy ("Non-white" people) focus on eliminating Racism (White Supremacy) through problem solving.

Freedom of speech is my first amendment right, which I have chosen to express here on YouTube. The views expressed in my videos are mine and / or of others that I agree with. They do not necessarily reflect the views of my family members, friends, employer, business, or any professional, religious, or political organizations that I am associated with.

The views of another person and / or entity may appear to be related to and / or similar to my own. Unless I specifically state so, it is coincidental and means that we simply share similar observations. It does not mean that we are responsible for each other's thoughts, speech, and /or actions. I am United-Independent.

The “Race” problem has not been solved. The reason that the “Race” problem has not been solved is because the people, who have the ability to solve it, do not have the will, and the people who have the will do not have the ability.

I hope that my effort increases your will and your ability to solve the “Race” problem.

Institute For Counter Racism Science
PO Box 1734
Vallejo CA 94590
707.246.1517

Email
counterracismnow@gmail.com

My Blog
www.counter-racismnow.com

Check Me Online!

Follow Me on Twitter:


Like Me on Facebook:


IFCRS on Facebook:


Checkout My Instagram

Dr.SYNQ,tariq nasheed,jason black authority,professor black truth,yvette carnell,neely fuller jr,dr frances cress welsing,chancellor williams the destruction of black civilization(audiobook)pt 2,amos wilson,blueprint for black power amos wilson,nation of islam minister louis farrakhan,tariq nasheed live,professor black truth 2019,yvette carnell live,nat turner rebellion,tookie williams,white supremacy,stanley tookie williams,jim crow,neely fuller jr cows,

Post a Comment

0 Comments