Advertisement

CORE SET 2020 DRAFT!!! MAX WINS WITH INCREDIBLE VALUE DECK?!?

CORE SET 2020 DRAFT!!! MAX WINS WITH INCREDIBLE VALUE DECK?!? Welcome to a Core Set 2020 Draft on MTG Arena! In this Core Set 2020 Draft I played an incredible value deck that was able to grind through my opponents thanks to the power of Season of Growth alongside Rabid Bite and efficient two for one spells! It was a blast to play, and I think Black Green is one of the best decks in the format, especially if you enjoy grindy matches and navigating the late game!

As always, remember to like, share, and subscribe to support the video and the channel! Feel free to discuss any element of the draft or the gameplay in the comments and I will gladly respond with my thoughts or answers!

To support my content and receive EXCLUSIVE rewards, check out our Patreon here:

If you want to catch me playing live, I stream several days a week on Twitch. My channel is called NicolaiBolas and can be found here:

#CoreSet2020 #CoreSet2020Draft #M20

Core Set 2020 Draft,Core Set 2020,Draft Core Set 2020,M20,M20 Draft,MTG Arena,MTG Core Set 2020 Draft,MTG,Magic the Gathering,Magic: the Gathering,Magic,Magic Draft,MTG M20,Drafting Core Set 2020,Core Set 2020 Draft Guide,Core Set 2020 Drafting,MTG Arena Draft,Draft MTG Arena,Core Set 2020 MTG Arena,MTG Arena Core Set 2020,Core 2020 Draft,MTG Arena Core Set 2020 Draft,NicolaiBolas,Nicolai Bolas,Magic the Gathering Draft,tcg,Core Set 2020 Ranked Draft,

Post a Comment

0 Comments