Advertisement

5 Tips for Freelancing in Fashion

5 Tips for Freelancing in Fashion This video is for 1. people who make custom clothes for private clients and 2. people who take on freelance fashion design and illustration projects, whether you do this on the side outside your day job or do this full time. I formatted this video as tips because these projects are too varied to squeeze into one process template. These tips are gleaned from years of experience taking on freelance projects. This video also includes how to figure out what to charge people!

MENTIONED/RELATED VIDEOS:
The Business of Fashion playlist:

Talking About The Fashion Industry playlist:


Have more questions for me?
Get a personalized video response here:
***
Come find me at


Shop my product recommendations! I make a little money but the prices for you remain the same!

I'm a fashion designer and illustrator who used to teach university fashion classes until my YouTube channel took over my life! I love my YT students! I make videos about design, illustration, color theory, industry real talk and FAQ, fashion business, art supply hauls and reviews and I have all my videos organized by playlists. I believe hard work and dedication is more important than "talent" when it comes to having a successful career.

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:

Help me grow my channel by donating to my Patreon!


Come join our group, make friends, network with likeminded creatives!







CONTACT:
teaching@zoehong.com

Zoe Hong,Zoe Hong Teaches,zoehong,zoehongteaches,freelancing,custom design,freelance fashion design,fashion,art,fashion illustration,fashion sketch,custom fashion,custom fashion designer,bamboo paper,watercolor,watercolour,gouache,colored pencil,wet on wet technique,fashion drawing,how to freelance,freelance pay rates,freelance rates,how to price,how to price services,zoe hong teaches,fashion design,

Post a Comment

0 Comments