Advertisement

VIRGO LOVE READING FOR JULY ❣ No to Forcing. Yes to Waiting.

VIRGO LOVE READING FOR JULY ❣ No to Forcing. Yes to Waiting. #virgo #love #tarot




As always, thank you for joining me! Your support is greatly appreciated!

Don't forget to like, share and subscribe to my channel. Also hit the bell button next to the subscribe button, to be notified when I upload new readings or videos!

🔮

Decks Used:

Vice Versa Tarot Deck
Guilded Tarot Deck
Angel Answers Oracle Deck
Wisdom of the Oracle Deck
Angel, Gods &Goddesses Oracle Deck

🔮

If you're unsure of your Astrological placements and want to check out the readings for other placements in your chart:





***I am not affiliated with nor get paid to promote these sites***

🔮

If you're interested in booking reading with me, you can shoot me a DM via Instagram: @_thejennaclaire or via lunanuevashop@gmail.com !!

Pricing and details can be discussed at that time! Flexible pricing available.

🔮

Donations can be made at paypal.me/jenna0321
They are greatly appreciated, as they go back into the channel so I can continue to provide messages from Spirit.

Xoxo ❤ 🙏🏼

***Please take the information that resonates, leave what doesn't. Use discernment and apply responsibly. This is provided for entertainment purposes and does not replace professional opinions. No medical advice will be given at any time, if needed please contact your doctor.***

Waiting.

Post a Comment

0 Comments