Advertisement

The Original Watercolor Sheets!! Peerless Watercolors

The Original Watercolor Sheets!! Peerless Watercolors Quick note, I misspoke in this video and said the set had 60 colors. It's actually 40! Oops. xD Let me know what you guys think of these paints!

Get a free mystery color sheet with your purchase of Peerless Watercolors via this link:
Support me on Patreon:
My shop:

Peerless Watercolors on Instagram:

MATERIALS*
Peerless Watercolors:
Silver Black Velvet 1/4" Flat Brush:
Porcelain Mixing Tray (CB2 Serving Plate):
Prismacolor Col-Erase Colored Pencils (Pink for sketch):
Strathmore 100% Cotton HP Paper:

*I am an Amazon, Peerless Watercolors, and Blick Affiliate, and purchasing ANY items using these links will help support this channel at no addition cost to you! ♥ Thank you.

Check out my newest class and try Skillshare free for two months:

Let's connect!
Instagram:

My Amazon Wishlist:
(See the things I'm interested in currently. You might enjoy them for yourself, or it's a good way to gift something to me if you've ever wanted to do that. Please don't feel obligated to do that at all, however. ♥)

PO BOX:
Arleesha Yetzer
PO Box 127
Hamburg, PA 19526
United States

MUSIC
[

peerless watercolors,watercolor sheets,viviva color sheets,review,liquid watercolor,painting,timelapse,time lapse,art,illustration,swatching,ecoline,dr ph martins,

Post a Comment

0 Comments