Advertisement

Thanks to Our👉Respected Shaikh 👉Yusuf Estes👇👇 and Our 👉L. A. Community ✋| Dr Sayed Jumaa

Thanks to Our👉Respected Shaikh 👉Yusuf Estes👇👇 and Our 👉L. A. Community ✋| Dr Sayed Jumaa Islamic Center of Reseda/ LA CA
👇👇👇
Salam alaykum. Yes, Dr Seyed Jumaa is known to me.

I met him several years AFI when he had Al Amin TV on the same satellite as our channel, Guide US TV. I was a guest on his channel in a live call-in program hosted by his little daughter. It was a delightful experience. She really knew how to answer questions of callers and handle detractors.

I was invited to speak to the Reseda Muslim community many times by Dr. Jumaa.

He has been a guest on our TV network as well and always demonstrated correct knowledge and good answers for callers and for the local audience in the building.

I have visited his home, met his lovely family and enjoyed his humor on numerous occasions (food was excellent as well).

If there is any truth in these accusations I would make dua FOR Dr. Jumaa, not against him.

And I would make dua for the one publicly exposing this information to be rightly guided, as this type of behavior is unacceptable in our society and our religion.

If this information is not true, I would still make dua for Dr. Jumaa and his family to be patient and seek refuge from Allah against such evil.

And regarding the one who is propagating this fitnah, I ask Allah to guide him and all of us away from such speculations, slander and backbiting, ameen

I would also like to remind myself of the words of Allah in His Book, chapter 49, Surat Al-Hujarat:

"O you who have believed, avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin. And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would detest it.

And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is Accepting of repentance and Merciful".

Please do not forward such suspicions and leave it all for Allah.

Jazakallah khair. Was salam,

Yusuf Estes🌹

Yusuf Estes,Sayed Jumaa,Dr Sayed Jumaa,Shaikh Yusuf Estes,Quran,Islam,Allah,Muhammad peace be upon him,Reseda Masjid,icrmasjid,islamic center of Reseda,

Post a Comment

0 Comments