Advertisement

Not Quite Live Boat Life Chat! (Experiment!)

Not Quite Live Boat Life Chat! (Experiment!) I'll be live in the text chat as this video first goes live!
Lets talk about some boat life bits and enjoy the sights of an perfect summery canal!
Find my boaty social media with these links:
My Boaty Books:
My AudioBook:
For the super generous this is the PayPal link: (amazingly people requested it to be posted here!)

Website:

My Model Railway YouTube Channel:

Facebook Profile:
Facebook Page:
Snapchat:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Pinterest:

sort of interesting,Abels ark,narrowboat,canalboat,boat life,living on a narrowboat,narrow boating,canal boating,narrowboat living,boat life uk,ellesmere,colemere,blakemere,whitchurch,holiday boat,canal holiday,boating holiday,

Post a Comment

0 Comments