Advertisement

Learn How To Slide On Your Longboard! | Longboarding

Learn How To Slide On Your Longboard! | Longboarding Today we learn how to get sideways! If you've still got burning questions, hit me up in the comments down below, or drop a message on my Instagram!



Special thanks to Cavan Chia for hooking me up with Remember Wheel Collective's Pee Wees, and Azrin for painstakingly sticking up with me and filming the entire day!
.
.
.
Wanna join in the longboarding community in Singapore or if you got plans on visiting and skating with us -


.
.
.
You can also catch more downhill longboarding action in Singapore at


.
.
.
My setup as per this video-





SoraNoize,DSB SG,Spread Stoke Guts and Steel,Shred X Co Familia,Elevenders Asia,Tourbunker Longboard Crew,Longboard,Longboarding,Longboarder,Downhill Longboard,Downhill Rider,Downhill,SG Longboard,Singapore,Asia,Longboard Asia,Moonshine MFG,Remember Wheels Collective,

Post a Comment

0 Comments