Advertisement

I Hired A Fortnite Coach in Season 9.. (Hilarious)

I Hired A Fortnite Coach in Season 9.. (Hilarious) Creator Code Plu Shoutout:
Bella:
Jundo:

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED!

Recent Video-

Random Video-

Be Sure To Follow Me On All Platforms To Stay In The Loop!:





Check Out My Team!:



What’s up guys we’re back with another fortnite funny Plu video. I hired a fortnite coach on fiverr and acted like a noob. Family friendly, fortnite tips, trolling, i hired a fortnite coach, fortnite 1v1, i hired a fortnite coach and this happened.

fortnite,fortnite battle royale,Fortnite season 9,Trolling,Funny,Funny Plu,Plu,Fortnite Coach,Family Friendly,Fortnite Funny,Fortnite Moments,Fortnite funny moments,Fortnite Gameplay,fortnite coach,fortnite coaching,fortnite tips,I hired a fortnite coach,I hired,i hired a fortnite coach and trolled him,fortnite trolling,fortnite trolling noobs,fortnite trolling videos,fortnite noob,fortnite fake noob,fortnite 1v1,fortnite funny,coach,

Post a Comment

0 Comments