Advertisement

Evoking EMOTIONAL RESPONSE in LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY

Evoking EMOTIONAL RESPONSE in LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept as Ansel Adams once said. Photography is about creating a connection with the viewer and taking them on a journey. In this video I talk about some of the techniques you can use to evoke emotion in your landscape photography.

Get 10% off Squarespace -

LAST CHANCE! PRE-ORDER your 2020 Calendar -

I will be sharing more details of survey on newsletter - SIGN UP HERE to my PHOTOGRAPHY newsletter here -

Follow me on Instagram -

Where I get my MUSIC -
All my gear (inc. clothes) is listed here -

NIKON GEAR (Main STILLS camera)

Current landscape camera - Nikon Z7 -
Awesome telephoto lens - Nikon 70-200m f/2.8 -
Fav lens - Nikon 24-70mm Z f4 -
Great wide angle lens - Nikon 16-35mm f/4 -
Amazing Bokeh - Sigma 24mm f1.4

FUJI GEAR (Main FILM camera)

Fujifilm X-T3 -
Awesome Bokeh - Fuji XF35mm F2 -
Sharpest long zoom - Fuji 50-140mm F2.8
Killer wide angle lens - Fuji 10-24mm F4 -

OTHER PHOTO GEAR

Awesome sensor brush -
GorillaPod - geni.us/Kb9mV
The great printer I use Canon P1000 -
Clever camera strap (peak design) -
Great bag for hiking - Tenba 24L -
Great bag for travel (carry on) - Tenba 32L -
Super light Benro Travel Tripod UK -
A must have for tripod (L bracket) -
Lightweight tripod - Benro Mach3 Carbon Fiber Tripod -
Paper I use for all my prints - Fotospeed - Use DANSON10 to get 10% off your paper.
Screw on ND filter -
My fav filters - (USE NIGEL10 for 10% off)

#emotion #landscapephotography #photography

photography,landscape,landscape photography,emotion,art,photography tutorial,composition,photography tips,photography ideas,landscape photography ideas,nigel danson,nigel danson photography,

Post a Comment

0 Comments