Advertisement

All You Need Is Love | Anita Moorjani - Speaker & Best Selling Author

All You Need Is Love | Anita Moorjani - Speaker & Best Selling Author This week I want to talk about the topic of love and I want to talk about it in relation to relationships!

While reading the comments to last week's show, one of the things I started realizing was that many of the viewers are struggling in the area of relationships. People said they wished they had somebody to understand them, or had a partner or a soul mate the way they saw Danny and I interact. Not everyone said that of course. There were also people that said that they had a similar relationship with their partner. I love hearing from people who say, yes, we have that kind of thing cause it feels really joyful.


For the people who don't or who are looking for that, I'm hoping that a couple of the things that I say in this video will help you.

Later on in the video I also touch a little bit about what I have in mind for later in the year and also my healing sanctuary plan. Let mw know what you think in the comments below :)

As always, if you find something which you think will benefit somebody you know, please send them this video or a link to this video and please remember to Subscribe to my channel if you haven't already done so. It's nice to see your appreciation by waiting the numbers go up :)

If you want to watch the show live, you can find it on every Sunday at 12 noon Pacific / 3pm Eastern / 8pm GMT

With love
Anita ❤️❤️




Anita Moorjani,Dying to be me,What if this is heaven Wayne Dyer,NDE,Near Death Experience,Hay House,Author,New York Times Bestseller,Cancer,Health,Self Love,Body image,Self image,Being authentic,Love yourself,Live fearlessly,Love your life,Sensitive,Strong,Sensitive is the new strong,Love yourself like your life depends on it,Cancer survivor,Empaths,Wellness,Love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments