Advertisement

A Place Where No Players Will Go | Ultimate Super Noob Team Leader | PUBG Mobile | QU Malaysia

A Place Where No Players Will Go | Ultimate Super Noob Team Leader | PUBG Mobile | QU Malaysia SalamSahabat. So today we or I play with players who are at the crown level. I am so noob. I even dont know what is my level. All I know is to Start, Loot and Shoot. Hahaha. Thank you Mr Uzair and his friend for willing to play with me. Hope you enjoy the video.

Hi5guys. Dont forget to subscribe, like, share and comments. Please help me to get 2000 subscribers. You guys are awesome.

Thank you for watching and see you in the next video

Thank you MALAYSIAGO for the grammatical corrections in the descriptions sections for any of my videos. Please sub, like and comment on his channel by clicking the link below:


Thank you smash killer 2017 for the great intro. Please sub, like and comment on his channel by clicking the link below:


Thank you SILVER INTRO 007 kerana buatkan intro ni. Sape2 nak intro best / keren contact dan sub channel ni. Link dibawah:


Social Media

QU FACEBOOK:
QU INSTAGRAM:
QU TWITTER:
QU TUMBLER:
QU REDDIT:
QU BLOGSPOT:

#QUMalaysia #PUBGNoob #CrownLevelPlayer

QUMalaysia,PUBGMobileGameplay,PUBGMobileCrownLevelPlayer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments