Advertisement

Getting Dressed Song! | BRAND NEW | Little Baby Bum | Baby Videos | Fairy Tales & Stories

Getting Dressed Song! | BRAND NEW | Little Baby Bum | Baby Videos | Fairy Tales & Stories ☀️SUBSCRIBE ☀️

Welcome to Moonbug TV - Fairy Tales and Stories. In this channel, you will find the most MAGICAL nursery rhymes and kids cartoons that your children will love!

🎼 Lyrics to 'Getting Dressed Song!'! 🎼

I am learning to get dressed
I'm learning what to do
This is how I put on my top
This is how I pull on my trousers
This is how I pull up my socks
This is how I slip on my shoes


Let’s learn how to get dressed
Let’s learn just what to do

I am learning to get dressed
I'm learning what to do
This is how I put on my t-shirt
This is how I pull on my skirt
This is how I pull up my socks
This is how I slip on my shoes

Now I learned how to get dressed
I know just what to do

#LearningSongs #BabySongs #LittleBabyBum

Toddlers,Baby Songs,Kids Songs,Nursery Rhymes,Cocomelon,baby shark video,kids learning,baby shark,wheels on the bus,baby shark dance,abckidtv,educational videos,lullaby,Little Baby Bum,littlebabybum,phonics,cartoon,cartoons,bus,coco melon,abckidstv,getting dressed song for kids,little baby bum baby shark,baby videos for kids,learning songs for kids,English Kids Songs,toddlers learning videos english,five little ducks went out one day,5 little ducks baby bum,

Post a Comment

0 Comments