*** I have a very dear friend in town for a week.. I will reply to comments as I love them so much soon *** love you guys Hi Guys,
I wanted to share a Spring haul with you! I hope you enjoy it!
*FABFITFUN for $10.00 use code RAINBOW
Rael Period Beauty Sheet Masks
15% off first order
Safe and Chick
14e Cosmetics
Aloe Nourish Sheer Tint 3.5 teak
*
14e Cosmetics Aloe Nourish Cheek + Lip
*
Ere Perez oat Milk Foundation in Caramel
*
Ere Perez Carrot Colour Pot in Healthy
jane iredale In Touch Cream Blush in Clarity
Ilia Multi Stick In Tenderly
*
Mineral Fusion Sheer Moisture lip tint
Non Gender Specific
Everything Serum
VITAMIN C ALL IN ONE FACIAL PEEL
Glowing Essence Complete Serum
MYTAGALONGS
_________________________________________________-
How I shop and get $ back by using Rakuten (use to be Ebates the name has changed)
C'NU Subscription Box use Code WENDY for 10% off
*FABFITFUN for $10.00 use code RAINBOW
Get 20% off at Edible Beauty
*Beauty Heroes
* The Detox Market
Detox Market
use Code FREESHIP for free shipping until 05/27
Get 20% off first Subscription on Pearlesque box
*Petit Vour Subscription Box Use code Mylife for 25% off
Get 20% off first Subscription on Pearlesque box
*Activist Skincare for 10% off use MYLIFE
*Cypress Skincare
Get 20% off with code Wendy
www.cypressbeauty.com
Skylar Fragrance (Clean Fragrance)
Subscription
My Instagram
My Email C.wendy1@verizon.net
Check out Poshmark
* Affiliated
FTC disclosure: This post or video contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through my links. This video is NOT sponsored.
0 Comments