Advertisement

ROW ALONG WITH LEANDER CLUB SENIOR MEN | STEADY STATE ROW

ROW ALONG WITH LEANDER CLUB SENIOR MEN | STEADY STATE ROW Trying something out that I might put into more episodes. A row along where you can sit down with me and some of the guys and do the same workout, it doesn't have to be the same speed, it can sometimes help just to have someone pacing your rhythm, hopefully it helps! Let me know if it does and if you want to see more!

If you want to support me further head to my Patreon where you can make any contribution you like:

Follow me on Instagram: @buchancameron

For YAMSQUAD merch, head to yamsquad.com. Merch is always changing!

Where I get my music:

Head to my amazon site to see what I use to make my videos:


#yamsquad #rowing #leanderclub

rowing,cameron buchan,cameron buchan vlog,vlog,vlogger,vlogging,sony a7iii vlog,rowing training,fitness,crossfit,rowing machine,rowing machine workout,rowing machine motivation,motivation,rowing motivation,rowing motivation music,team gb rowing,henley royal regatta,rowing technique,workout,cam buchan,cam buchan vlog,british rowing,leander club,row with leander club,row for leander club,gopro rowing,erg workout,erg workout playlist,erg workout music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments