Advertisement

how I take notes on my Ipad Pro - 5 tips for better note taking

how I take notes on my Ipad Pro - 5 tips for better note taking 🦋Heyy Ladies and Gents🦋
Welcome to Tea Time with me!☕️
In this video I show you how I take notes for school on my iPad. I hope my tips were helpful for you, if you have any questions or video requests, just let me know in the comments!

Music: times (from Soundcloud, I can't find the link anymore :/)
Camera: Canon Eos 70D
Editing: iMovie

About me:
My name is Hannah and I’m 18 years old. I started this channel to express my creativity and to get in contact with you guys on the internet.

Let me know what you want to see on here in the comments and have a nice dayy!

Ipad Pro,Ipad,Good Notes,Apple Pencil,Notes,Notetaking,Handwriting,Organisation,Productivity,School,Tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments