Advertisement

Cut, Style & Color This Hair 😍 With Me From Start To Finish | Space Grayish Purple...(27)

Cut, Style & Color This Hair 😍 With Me From Start To Finish | Space Grayish Purple...(27) Hi guys! Looking to try something different like I was? This tutorial is a simple step by step showing you guys how I achieved this really sexy really fun hairstyle. Hope you enjoy and subscribe for more content!

SB: Don't skip when I said I repeated the same step the 2nd time I dyed it, because I changed / tweaked some things. Enjoy!

How I bleached the hair: or (21) on my channel.

Mannequin Head ($7.95):

Mannequin Head Stand ($5.80) :

Wig Pins ($2.85):

I get a small commission if you decide to use my link.
Song @ the beginning "Ghetto Youth" By Wizkid
(New Video Every 3 days)

Connect with me:
ig- @princess_deejay
snap- princessdj411
gmail- princessdj411@gmail.com
📍NYC

How to cut a bob 2019,how to style and cut a bob for beginners,how to dye and color your hair purple,purple short bob,purple hair 2019,short wavy colored hair,easy hairstyles for black women,space grey hair tutorial,space grayish purple,cutting and styling hair for beginners,styling a 360 full lace wig,best full lace wig 2019,best 360 lace wigs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments