Advertisement

Create This Book 2 | Episode #5

Create This Book 2 | Episode #5 Hey guys! Today is episode #5 of Create This Book 2! I’m breaking out my trusty prismacolor pencils of course, but also trying some new materials today. I bought a set of metallic deco art acrylic paints and I wanted to test them out. It may or may not have been an absolute fail….you’ll have to wait and see.
I basically did 4 pages in the episode….kind of.


It’s been about a month since I did the last episode. Not too bad. I think once a month is a pretty sustainable frequency for posting this series. Although, at this rate I think I would finish the book in a little over a year from now. YIKES.


ALSO ALSO always check the description for links to secret videos. Send me pictures of your Create This Book artwork to be featured in upcoming videos: Artwork@Moriah.video




Themes for this video: squishy makeovers, drawing characters, drawing raccoons, drawing gems, metallic paint



___UPLOAD SCHEDULE___

Every Friday at 4:00pm ET: Alternating Squishy Makeovers, Thrift Makeovers, Craft Kit Reviews, Create This Book, Mail Openings and Miscellaneous crafts and DIYs


PURCHASE ME PRODUCTS

CREATE THIS BOOK:


CREATE THIS BOOK 2:


ME MERCH:



GET TO KNOW ME

BECOME A PATRON (GET ACCESS TO EXCLUSIVE CONTENT):


VISIT ME WEBSITE:


INSTAGRAM:
instagram.com/moriahelizabethofficial


CONTACT ME

EMAIL PICTURES OF YOUR ART:
Artwork@Moriah.video

FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY:
Business@Moriah.video


_MAIL ME_

For sending squishies, Letters, or general fan mail, please contact: FANMAIL@MORIAH.VIDEO to request my P.O. box address :)
•FOR SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE! Unfortunately I can only respond to a small amount of people each week. This is to make sure that I get a reasonable amount of mail and can feature the maximum amount on camera. I apologize in advance if you do not hear back from me. This email gets SUPER clogged with thousands of messages. SORRY PEEPS!*


MUSIC CREDITS:

Intro Music by: SHIFTYPOP

"Music: Love Light and Twinkles by JivingGerbil

testing out art supplies,create this book,create this book 2,wreck this journal,how to draw beginner,how to paint for beginners,fun art activites adults,funny art video,how to draw gems,how to draw raccoon,squishy makeover,drawing your ocs,how to make original charactera,

Post a Comment

0 Comments