Advertisement

Applying an ENTIRE bottle of FOUNDATION and going to starbucks 🤪

Applying an ENTIRE bottle of FOUNDATION and going to starbucks 🤪 I don’t really know why I did this but I did lol
FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:
SUBSCRIBE:

I decided to put an entire bottle of Fenty foundation on my face and took my morning trip to Starbucks.
Dinner Club Shirts:
MY MUSIC:
“Never Gonna Stop” is now live on:

SPOTIFY:

Apple Music:


“Santa Baby Remix”
Soundcloud:


Hi I am Kaelyn Gutierrez and I am a Lifestyle Youtube Creator based out of Los Angeles. You can find Vlogs, Makeup Tutorials, Public Reactions and more on my channel. Check out my new song “Never Gonna Stop” on Spotify:


Business Inquiries: kpgbusiness@yahoo.com

applying an entire bottle of foundation,wearing an entire bottle of foundation,fenty foundation,kaelyn gutierrez,

Post a Comment

0 Comments