Advertisement

109: The Time We Have Looked For Has Finally Arrived... We Are Here.

109: The Time We Have Looked For Has Finally Arrived... We Are Here. My Instagram -

The long running joke about my fascination with sheep started back in episode 85. Being a townie, I don't remember ever being near a sheep and I'm already staring down the barrel of 50.

Several videos later and many, many jokes at my expense, John & Mandy take me to Cockfields to meet some sheep. It's a beautiful moment.

That said, I've got it out of my system now.... not that anyone is gonna give me a break from the sheep jokes.

I don't think I've given enough of a shout-out to my man Mista Quiz, who's beats feature pretty prominently in my videos. Me and Quiz go back 30 years when we used to paint on walls and make Hip Hop. Something about his beats works so well with video.

If you wanna hear some more of his production skills, listen to any of The Manoz and Blade tracks (not the remix) amongst these tracks I've put in a shared Google Drive folder.


Episode 85: North Yorkshire Moors YouTuber Weekender! Dave, John & Mevi go WILD... 🐑🏃🏻‍♂️


Video shot by Gadget John & B-Roll Mandy
Gadget John On Tour


Music by Mista Quiz

Cockfields Farm,sheep are awesome,what does a sheep's wool feel like,hip hop beats,hugging a mascot,UK van life,van life UK,living full time in a van,

Post a Comment

0 Comments