Advertisement

Eating At The WORST Reviewed Gourmet Burger Restaurant

Eating At The WORST Reviewed Gourmet Burger Restaurant BEST REVIEWED GOURMET BURGER:

► Get my Book: Eating Across America


►BIG MEN CASUAL CLOTHING LINE (1XL to 6XL):

► Buy LEGO DAYM:

► Merch Store:

► Foodie Fam Mail
Daym Drops
P.O Box 1562
New Britain, CT 06051

► Official Website


► Stalk my Twitters


► Stalk my Instagrams


► Stalk my Facebookifications


#daymdrops

eating at the worst reviewed restaurant,food review,worst rated restaurant,1 star,brennen taylor,eating at the worst reviewed restaurant in my city,worst reviewed,eating the worst food,1 star food review,1 star restaurant review,eating at worst reviewed restaurant,1 star review,worst rated,1 star food,eating at worst review restaurant in my city,philip solo worst reviewed,worst reviewed food,yelp reviews,brennen taylor worst reviewed playlist,1 star yelp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments