Advertisement

The Plastic Canvas - Tainted Grail - Ep 1 - Unboxing

The Plastic Canvas - Tainted Grail - Ep 1 - Unboxing This is episode one in the 'Tainted Grail: The Fall of Avalon' board game painting series - the unboxing. I'll show you what comes in the box and the miniatures that I'll be painting in the future. Make sure you subscribe if you want to keep up to date with these videos as they come out.


The Plastic Canvas is a miniature painting channel focused at beginner painters, or anyone that likes watching minis being painted, unedited, from start to finish. I'm using this to document my progression in the hobby and I hope that with what I share about what I'm learning, I can help you make some good early steps in your time in the hobby too.

Happy painting everyone!


All music is from the copyright free website - www.bensound.com

The Plastic Canvas,Tainted Grail,Tainted Grail Board Game,Tainted Grail Fall of Avalon,Miniatures,Miniature Painting,Minis,Board Game,Board Games,Board Gaming,Board Game Painting,Tabletop,Tabletop Painting,Artwork,Art,Painting,Paint,Paintings,Painting Minis,Unboxing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments