Advertisement

Response to GMAN5338 (mainly) and Death from Lockdown23&1 (tiny bit)

Response to GMAN5338 (mainly) and Death from Lockdown23&1 (tiny bit) this is mainly my response to GMAN5338 and Josh from Lockdown23&1, now i mean no disrespect to anyone in this video, im only speaking my mind and how i feel on the whole scenario of whats took place between these two, i did not edit at all for this because the area i want to record in is not set up yet and i just wanted to get my response out as soon as possible, so there is no music, no jump cuts, no intro and hardly an outro. but this is my response and if i seem repetitive in my video i do apologize but that's mainly what has been bothering me with GMAN's video but again he also never told anyone why he edited his video. so i decided to say it.

Lockdown23&1 channel:
GMAN5338's video: (you guys be the judge)

(tiny

Post a Comment

0 Comments