Advertisement

*NEW* Scorpio | You've Grown A Lot. They Recognize The Change

*NEW* Scorpio | You've Grown A Lot. They Recognize The Change Scorpio love tarot reading for the month of December 2019. Guya Tarot offers intuitive tarot readings generalized by astrological zodiac signs from a male tarot reader.

Thanks for watching my videos, I like to make content regarding monthly & weekly tarot readings, divination, mediumship, astrology & the zodiac signs. I'm new to YouTube so please like, comment and subscribe to my channel if my videos resonate! If you have any suggestions, leave it in a comment. Here are some links to get help get you tapped into my channel. Connect with me on social media!

Personal Videos Readings Start at $60
guyatarot@gmail.com

PAYPAL:
paypal.me/guyatarot

CASH APP:

$SupaGuya

PATREON:


Free Birth/Natal Chart:





Compatibility Natal Charts:





Personal Instagram Account:

tarot,love,zodiac,astrology,psychic,medium,spirit,moon,sun,rising,venus,signs,general,reading,personal,weekly,monthly,spread,aries,taurus,gemini,scorpio,libra,leo,pisces,cancer,sagittarius,aquarius,capricorn,mars,divine,feminine,masculine,january,february,march,april,may,june,july,august,september,october,november,december,male,guy,guytarot,maletarot,hot,young,black,alternative,subs,subscribers,caribbean,guyanese,

Post a Comment

0 Comments