Advertisement

my online high school morning routine

my online high school morning routine hope that you enjoyed this video all about my abnormal high school morning routine as an online student!
Roborock S4 on Amazon(it's $100USD OFF until Dec.1st):
Learn more about Roborock:

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!:

・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆
HOW TO GO VEGAN EBOOK:
・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆

for business enquires: aleawicka@gmail.com

food instagram:
-
camera equipment I use!
dslr camera:
vlog camera:
lenses:

tripod: Velbon Videomate 300!
vlogging tripod: flexible gorillapod

faq’s
- how old are you? 17.
- where do you live? southern california.
- what blender do you use?
- how long have you been vegan for? 3 years.
-what is your food instagram?

current sub count:

FTC: this is a sponsored video!
#Roborock #RoborockS4 #RobotVacuum

morning routine,online school morning routine,online school k12,k12,online school,day in my life online school,online high school,ashley wicka,high school morning routine,online high school morning routine,homeschool morning routine,online school day in my life,homeschool day in my life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments