Advertisement

My Experience Buying A Certified Pre-Owned Car

My Experience Buying A Certified Pre-Owned Car Today, I am sharing a story of the first car I ever purchased that was supposedly reconditioned as "Certified Pre-Owned". To make a long story short, the car ended up having many issues shortly after purchases and I had come to find out the engine had previous major work done under warranty. I share my story to hopefully give those looking into buying one of these vehicles some perspective and things to look out for while purchasing. Also, I just wanted to thank everyone for the amazing level of support on my previous video over the CVT. More great Corolla videos will be coming soon!

purchasing,buying,an,certified,preowned,car,my,experience,2017,chevy,cruze,CPO,pre,owned,deals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments