Advertisement

LIBRA - DEEP LOVE READING 12|19-They don't feel worthy and regretting what they did to you.

LIBRA - DEEP LOVE READING 12|19-They don't feel worthy and regretting what they did to you. Hello beautiful Souls,

my name is Michaela, bringing to you your Deep Love Reading for December today.

I'm doing tarot card readings since I'm 14, but professional since over 20 years. I'm an intuitive reader, also getting information from spirit. So I won't always read a card by the book. I'm a highly sensitive empath and psychic medium since childhood. Feeling the emotions of the Collective or the person I do the reading for. So if I sound like I'm in pain or sad or shaky sometimes, it's because of the Energies during the reading.
I won't always tell you what you want to hear. But my mission is not to tell you just beautiful stories or fairytales. It is about to bring you more clarity about your situation and advice how to handle things in a way that serves you.

If you're interested in a personal reading, please email me:
shineyourlightbrightly1111@gmail.com

I DON'T DO LIVE READINGS ANYMORE! OUT OF MANY DIFFERENT REASONS. ONLY RECORDED READINGS!!! You'll get the Link to your private YouTube Video.

I have a special offer for the YouTube Community, because I'm new here.
- Deep Love Reading:
88,88 USD (usually 111,11 USD) between 1 hour and 1 1/2 hour.
- Shorter Love Reading (in the style of the mid month Reading):
44,44 USD (usually 66,66 USD) ca. 45 min
Spiritual Path Reading:
77,77 USD (usually 99,99 USD) ca. 1 hour.

You can ask specific questions, related to the topic. In regards to love with a specific person, I need the first name of your person of interest and both your Zodiac signs. I don't need more information, but in very complicated situations it would be helpful to get some more details.

Please don't send payment before emailing me. Send me an email first, please and I'll tell you, when I'd be able to do your reading and send you the PayPal link for payment. The concrete appointment is not confirmed before I received the payment (to not block appointments for others, if you should decide against the Reading.)

If you have a special wish for a reading, you can ask me about an individual offer. We'll find a solution for sure.

Thank you so much for watching, subscribing, liking, sharing, commenting and donating. 🙏🤗💕

Energy exchange Donations:
paypal.me/SYLB1111

Instagram and Twitter: milon1405


Looking forward to connect with you soon.


Be brave, stay strong, be blessed and shine your light brightly. 🌈☀️

Michaela

Libra,Zodiac,Zodiac signs,Tarot,Tarot card reading,love,love Reading,twin flame,soul mate,soul connection,shine your light brightly 1111,December,deep love Reading,oracle,oracle cards,

Post a Comment

0 Comments