Advertisement

La Leyenda del Hada y el Mago - on the street - prior to the Rata Blanca concert

La Leyenda del Hada y el Mago - on the street - prior to the Rata Blanca concert It was great to play with my guitar in the street this classic song of Rata Blanca: La Leyenda del Hada y el Mago. This happened in Buenos Aires Argentina, a few minutes before the concert of the band Argentina begins. For me this is like an essay, I like to implement ideas and feelings with my guitar, decorate the songs to my style, neoclassical symphonic metal. I wish you enjoy the video. If you would like to have guitar lessons online with me you can contact me at the following email: contactdamiansalazar@gmail.com

on the street,La Leyenda del Hada y el Mago,Rata Blanca,Feeling in music,Enjoy,Passion,Arpeggios,

Post a Comment

0 Comments