Advertisement

It's OK to take a break & recharge! - Tish Talk with Tish Winter, LIVE!

It's OK to take a break & recharge! - Tish Talk with Tish Winter, LIVE! In this LIVE Tish Talk, I will be talking about something that really hit me hard today. My body reminded me to take a break... and I had to accept that I needed a recharge! Oh &
we are creating fluid acrylic art LIVE! This stunning waterfall pour is out of this world! In this acrylic pour painting, I use my standard fluid art acrylic paint mix of Floetrol, acrylic paint, & distilled water. This acrylic pouring technique produces a beautiful example of abstract art!



✌💜😄 Tish


Like what you see here? Subscribe to our channel:


Find out more about our channel here:


National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Call 1-800-273-8255


Live broadcast streamed with PRISM Live App!

#Happenstance #TheArtistsHaven #ArtistsonYouYube
This stream is created with #PRISMLiveStudio

Tish Winter,The Artist's Haven,artist community,contemporary art,abstract art,modern art,negative space,Art,acrylic pour,acrylic pouring,fluid art,acrylic pour painting,acrylic pouring with floetrol,acrylic painting,paint pouring,fluid painting,acrylic paint pouring,acrylic pouring for beginners,pour painting,flow art,acrylic pouring technique,acrylic fluid painting,acryl gießen,ACRILICOS FLUIDOS,waterfall acrylic painting,waterfall acrylic pour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments