Advertisement

Is Terraria better with or without mods?!?

Is Terraria better with or without mods?!? We put the beginning of Modded Terraria versus the beginning of Vanilla Terraria!



Here's the mod list:




Check out my social media stuff:
Twitch -
Discord -
Twitter -


Use this to download mods for Terraria: Tmodloader -


Please donate to my Patreon or my PayPal, I don't have money to feed my pet Guinea Pig :( (his name is Cornelius)

Patreon:
PayPal:

Cop some of my Merch (designs by Wumbosloth):

modded terraria,terraria 1.3.6,terraria 1.3.5 mods,terraria modded,terraria chippygaming,terraria furyforged,terraria baumproductions,terraria happydays,gameraiders101,terraria gameraiders101,gameraiders terraria,dropping a tactical nuke in terraria,what if terraria had an infinity gauntlet,

Post a Comment

0 Comments