Advertisement

I straighten my NATURAL hair once a year….sis 😧 | Best NATURAL HAIR SALON in PHILLY | LETS DEBATE

I straighten my NATURAL hair once a year….sis 😧  | Best NATURAL HAIR SALON in PHILLY | LETS DEBATE Hey fairies,

So here is my long awaited #naturalhair video on tan update and #lengthcheck of my hair. My hair grew sooooo long omg. I just decided to become natural and grow my hair out July 2018. So its been almost 1.5 and my hair has grown almost 12". Thats crazy. My next phase is to get it super full and thick. I have super #thinhair. I love my length but If I can get the fullness too! I would be ecstatic. I hope you like

xoxo
Mama Fairyy

Hair salon
Laid Pretty Boutique
Ig: laidprettyboutique
Twelve Hair Products
ig: twelve12__
www.12haircare.com

Hair Grow pills im taking
Themanechoice manetabolism vitamins



Nail tech:
Andy Ig: @thatnailsguy
location: Lawrenceville, New Jersey

♡EapHeat ♡
My favorite hot tools line so far!
www.eapheat.com
I used the Hot comb
Save money $$$ off at checkout
Use code "fairy10"

♡ Check out my website ♡
www.fairyystylish.com

HD lace frontal

♡ Social Media ♡
● Business ig: @fairyystylish (follow for all updates)
● Facebook: Laurasia Andrea
● Instagram: @redfairyy
● Snapchat: @redfairyy
● Personal email: lauraandrea24@gmail.com

♡ MUST WATCH videos ♡
LACE MELT like a celebrity hairstylist

$325 FACIAL cleared my skin in 3 DAYS!!

DETAILED Plucking video

makeup,natural hair,natural hair videos,natural 3c/4a hair,3c hair,4a hair,silk press on 3c/4a hair,silk press,silk press on natural hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments