Advertisement

getting used to !paddles (day 1) || fortnite chapter 2

getting used to !paddles (day 1) || fortnite chapter 2 Support the stream: THANKS FOR WATCHING ‣ I would appreciate it if you LIKED and SUBSCRIBED !

Follow my Socials / IGN :
Twitter:
Twitch:
Epic: Clutchings

Join the NOTIFICATION GANG by Hitting that BELL button !

Donations are Not Required but Greatly Appreciated:
You can donate by CLICKING THE $ in the BOTTOM LEFT corner in CHAT and you WILL POP UP ON SCREEN .


Helpful Commands
• !twitter - link to my twitter
• !setup- link to my setup video
• !epic
• !sensitivity - my current sens
• !binds - link to my current binds (coming soon)
• !controller - controller I use

The following are not allowed

- Self Promotion
- Bullying/Racism
- Negativity
- Spamming emojis, in all caps

How to Earn mod:
Be active in the chat and support the streams . Mods are added periodically when needed, and not when one asks!

#Fortnite #Recommeneded

Fortnite Live,Fortnite Livestream,Fortnite Console Live,Fortnite Controller Player,Fortnite Controller on PC,Fortnite Linear Settings,Fortnite Controller Linear Settings,Fortnite Scuf,Fortnite paddles,Fortnite claw,

Post a Comment

0 Comments