Advertisement

Flexin on Champs || Rainbow Six Siege

Flexin on Champs || Rainbow Six Siege Holy shiz. I'm so stoked to be able to finally play rank against some of my favorite streamers. I've never been a high-enough rank to do so until this past season. Now, of course Austin would probably destroy me 1-on-1 more often than not, but as an upcoming content creator, it's like just playing against Baker Mayfield of the NFL; to compete with "that" on ANY level is surprising.

This is Austin's video on aim training I said I would share. It's very detailed on his exact routines. I would 10/10 recommend you watch this video, and if you like it, sub to his channel:

I was finally able to hit Plat I last season, and I'm excited to be working nonstop trying to put together a diamond/champion stack. It'll be great to really try to grind Diamond this season.

Thanks for watching, liking, and subscribing to the page. Much love!

Rainbow Six Siege,R6,how to get plat in rainbow six siege tips,rainbow 6 tips and tricks,big time plays rainbow six,how to go pro in rainbow six,how to improve my aim,kovakk's aim trainer,does kovakk work,

Post a Comment

0 Comments