Advertisement

FASTEST & EASIEST Leveling Method | Pokémon Sword and Shield

FASTEST & EASIEST Leveling Method | Pokémon Sword and Shield In this video I'll show you how easy it is to level up your Pokemon as fast as possible (without using candies)! Enjoy! :)

Please support me and/or join me

Fan Mail to:
BenXC
Postfach 10 04 10
40704 Hilden
GERMANY

Discord (chatroom for gaming):


Patreon (support me financially and gain member bonusses):


Twitter:


Reddit (Forum for DQB and me)



Twitch (watch me play -at some point- live):


Facebook:



And here you also got a playlists to all videos I ever made:

Most watched videos:



My Equipment

Elgato Game Capture HD60 S:


Blue Yeti Mic:


Logitech c920 Webcam:

BenXC,Ben,BXC,Pokemon,Sword,Shield,Pokemon Sword & Shield,game,adventure,Gameplay,Play,wild,area,map,location,how to,find,catch,beat,Pokeball,best,level,leveling,candies,xp,exp,experience,farming,easy,fast,easiest,fastest,method,way,up,farm,eggs,level 100,get,level up,lvl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments