Advertisement

Dead by Daylight with Kayla Madeline, Beyond The Game & Perplexed Logic

Dead by Daylight with Kayla Madeline, Beyond The Game & Perplexed Logic Nothing better than a female gamer ;)

*Officially monetized on 9/9/19*
*Membership approval on 10/15/19*

This channel and EVERY stream is NOT intended for anyone under 13.



Thank you to EVERYONE who visits and supports!

While in my chat, please be respectful of everyone at all times. We all like to knock around and laugh, but no animosity towards anyone in the chat or anyone in the stream is ever allowed.

Please do not constantly ask to join my lobby or send continuous friend requests. Unfortunately due to some error on my part, I have accepted the wrong people into my chats. Let me and my Crew get to know you and eventually I may ask you to join us ;)

Please do not ask to be moderator. I choose my mods based off of trust and as the channel continues to grow I will need more.

We are not a politically correct group so don't be shocked by what you may hear XD. We say what is on our minds at that particular moment.

Welcome to TFG family!

#DBD #YoutubeGaming #CursedLegacy

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Dead by Daylight,TheFinalGirlYT,

Post a Comment

0 Comments