Advertisement

❄️Christmas Ice Blue Lantern Centerpiece❄️

❄️Christmas Ice Blue Lantern Centerpiece❄️ Good Monday morning everyone! Thank you all for stopping in here to see what I'm up to today! In this video, I recreate my dining room Christmas lantern centerpiece. I will admit that this is one of my favorite designs that I've created...ever. I dedicate this to my mom as she would have loved this! Unfortunately, I reused everything in this design from what I had in my coffers from last year save for the silver candlesticks, those I purchased out of the Christmas department at Hobby Lobby. I hope you enjoy watching me recreate this soft and pretty lantern centerpiece. ❄️❄️❄️

I am not always able to respond back to comments. On those occasions, once you see my “❤️” show up, you'll know that I have read your comment and taken it straight to my heart of hearts!! I absolutely read *all* comments. Thank you all so very much in advance! MUCH LOVE AND HUGS ALL AROUND! ❤️

Regarding any questions, I will either answer via commenting back, or I will add Q&A answers to the end of an upcoming video.

LINKS:

~Here is a link to the video where I made that funky bow swag that I put up on top of this lantern. I start making the bow at minute mark 34:09. (I've lost a good bit of weight since I made this video, but, I promise it is me...haha).



~Snow Globe Candle:


~Here is a link to my “Bow Making 101” Playlist. I teach how to make The Funky Bow, The Tiered Bow, & The Round Bow:


~Paint Color on Main Level of our Home:
Sherwin Williams - “Perfect Greige”
Mixed by Home Depot in their best Behr paint with primer

~My Snippers (Wire Cutters):


~My Hot Glue Gun:


~Cable Ties:


~Fairy Lights:


~Brown Corded Mini White Lights:


~Glue Dots:


~NeverWet:


~Adjustable Wreath Hanger (Wrought Iron):


~I’m on Instagram here:


~My Blog is here:


~My Blog that contains my “Funky Bow Cheat Sheet”:


~Negative comments are subject for deletion and poster will most definitely be blocked. A negative comment reflects on the type of person that you are and not on the type of person that I am.

#Christmas2019
#IceBlueChristmasCenterpiece
#ChristmasCenterpiece
#LanternCenterpiece
#IceBlueLanternCenterpiece

#Christmas2019,#IceBlueChristmasCenterpiece,#ChristmasCenterpiece,#LanternCenterpiece,#IceBlueLanternCenterpiece,

Post a Comment

0 Comments