Advertisement

A Throwback To Warmer Days.. | Street Ride To Dyno Day

A Throwback To Warmer Days.. | Street Ride To Dyno Day Winter is here, and although I try and act tough I am missing these warm Summer days already. The nice thing about the seasons changing up north is that you really get to appreciate the nice days and it gives you a better perspective on life.

I do have a few rides that never made it on the channel so here is one of them! On this perfect June day in Ohio I met up with my buddy Josh to head to a ride out to a local Dyno Day. With free food, drinks, and of course, Dyno runs, it was an awesome event and we got to hang out with everyone and have a good time.

Let me know if you enjoyed the video! I had fun editing this one. Also if you need any tuning done be sure to check out:



#DRZ400SM #DRZ #DynoDay

Dyno Day,aimexpo,2019 aimexpo,iron pony,squad,bikers,drz,bike fails,drz400sm,supermoto,sumo,motorcycle,dirt bike,street legal,motard,dizzer,450,moto,motor bike,super motard,motorcycles,braap,coasters,coaster,supermofools,grom,groms,z125,columbus ohio,bikelife,wheelies,wheelie,drz400,drz400 wheelies,dirt bike on streets,ohio,columbus,12oclock,scrape,knee knock,knee knocker,hooligans,hooligan,hoonigan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments