Advertisement

A Short Weekend in Daegu, Korea VLOG | cafes and wandering

A Short Weekend in Daegu, Korea VLOG | cafes and wandering Hi everyone! I took a train from Seoul to Daegu one weekend to catch up with a friend and I tried my best to record it :) Daegu is probably my favorite city in Korea besides Seoul so I really hope you're all able to visit one day (and if you live there eyyyyy you live in cafe heaven lol) I also hope you are all able to see loved ones and familiar faces a lot in 2020. Sending you love always!

If you'd like to see more of Daegu:


Where we went:
Billy Works -
My AirBnb -
Moga and Karin -
Ognimemo -
Banweoldang/Downtown Area -
Santa Mailbox -
Ghost Books -

Music:
TV Girl - Heaven is a Bedroom


💸TRAVELING? Use this code for a $35 DISCOUNT on AirBnb! - 💸

☕ Donate a coffee?


💖 FAQ
What’s my job? (Non-teaching job in korea) -
Where do I live? (Korean apartment tour) -
Where am I from? -
How do I edit/film? -

If you'd like to add subtitles to this video, here's the link! Thank you so much, you have no idea how much my mind is blown that people take the time to do this!

You can also find me here:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
Website:

cari cakes,cari cakes daegu,daegu,korea,daegu vlog,weekend in seoul,weekend in daegu,korea vlog,life in korea,life in seoul,trip to daegu,travel vlog,seoul to daegu,what to do in seoul,what to do in korea,day in korea,my life in korea,day in my life in korea,cari cakes vlog,seoul,seoul vlog,suga daegu,suga,moving to korea,day in seoul,solo travel korea,living in seoul,living in korea,autumn in seoul,daegu airbnb,daegu apartment tour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments