Advertisement

A relaxed video working on the route near Perran Sands | Trainz Railroad Simulator 19 #43

A relaxed video working on the route near Perran Sands  | Trainz Railroad Simulator 19 #43 Sit back, put your feet up and relax whilst watching me work on the Big Build Trainz layout. In this special one and a half hour episode we fix most of the scenery problems near Perran Sands.

The route and session is now available to download:
The Route: The Big Build - Bluewizard
The Session: Perran Sands Branchline Train Ride
------------------------------------------
You can find me at various places.

My Facebook Page (BluewizardPlays)


My Twitter


My Twitch Channel (BluewizardPlays)


My music (FindTheUnknown)


My Instagram (FindYourUnknown)


My websites

trainz simulator,trainz railroad simulator 2019,trainz railroad sim,trainz the big build,trainz route building,trainz city route,Trainz,build a route in trainz,trainz route and session,lets play trainz,track builder,train set,trains,model railroad,model railway,trainz route build,trainz high detail,train simulator,train sim,trainz simulator city route,trainz country side,trainz river,trainz uk,ashton village,Trainz gameplay,Trainz onboard,

Post a Comment

0 Comments