Advertisement

A Dull Day!

A Dull Day! #TheGhostOfSabotage #NothingSpecial #Life

This video and channel isn't for kids!

If you want to know a troll then search for the username Mister Flannery, he needs serious help for he is mentally ill and he requires any and all help!

Camcorder: Panasonic HC-V180 10.0Mega Pixels

Phone: Huawei P30

Editing Software: Powerdirector 17

I wouldn't say no to a £5+ donation;


If you are looking for tech then use this to help the channel:


My Instagram:

My: Subreddit:


My 'Website'


Wanna Support Me Than Follow The Links Below...

Shop:

My Patreon:

My Maker Support:

My Instagram:


Twitter:


Tumbler:


My Vlog Channel:

My Gaming Channel:

TheGhostOfSabotage,TheGhost,The,Ghost,UK,Brit,British,Britain,Wales,England,Scotland,Ireland,yt:quality=high,A Dull Day!,

Post a Comment

0 Comments