Advertisement

Why jet engines are NEVER protected in the front?!

Why jet engines are NEVER protected in the front?! Get 20% discount on Brilliant.org 👉

One of the most common questions I get on this channel is why we don't mount some kind of mesh, in front of the jet engines to protect them from birds and other debris.
In todays video I will try to crack this mystery in a few different ways.
I hope you will enjoy this episode my friends and continue to send in your questions to the channel. If i get enough, I will make a video about them!

To join my app community and chat with me and other aviation enthusiasts as well and pilot students and commercial pilots, get my FREE app below! 👇🏻
📲

To support my channel, and join my Patreon crew, click below!
📲

To follow me on Instagram, use the link below!
📲

A huge "Thank You!" to the channels that were featured in this episode! See the awesome full versions using the links below:

okrajoe (Chinook engine)


marioyhector1 (testing the GE90)

mentour pilot,jet engine,mesh on jet engine,Protect jet engine,bird strike,Flying,Mentour Pilot Boeing 737,Boeing 737 Max,Miracle on the Hudson,Sully Sullenberger,Loss of both engines,Dual engine failure,Fear of flying,nervous flier,How to become a pilot,Flight school,Boeing 737NG,cockpit video,Aviation facts,Jet engines,Pilot mentor,Mentor pilot,Airbus 320,Airbus 350,Boeing 777,Boeing 777X,Boeing 737 MAX8,Boeing 747,74Gear,Landing,takeoff,

Post a Comment

0 Comments