Advertisement

Vlog: New Star Wars and Pixar Dresses and Jewelry at Disney Springs!

Vlog: New Star Wars and Pixar Dresses and Jewelry at Disney Springs! Hey guys! Today I am showing you some new merchandise that has hit store shelves. I feel like I've filmed everything and I come back the next day and there is even more things to see!

If you enjoyed, please make sure you hit that red subscribe button so you don't miss any of our adventures! I upload every Monday, Wednesday and Friday (and sometimes bonus videos on Saturday)! :)

Instagram:

Date Filmed: 10/27/19

walt disney world,wdw,disney springs,marketplace co-op,the dress shop,her universe,star wars,darth vador,pixar,luxo ball,dapper day dresses,trenD,disney signature collection jewelry,come shopping with me vlog,follow me around vlog,fairytalesandfitness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments