Advertisement

Virgo November Love 2019 Realizing it doesn’t have to be so complicated 🤷🏽‍♀️

Virgo November Love 2019 Realizing it doesn’t have to be so complicated 🤷🏽‍♀️ Hello loves! My name is Lissette, and I’m using this channel as a tool to connect with those in need of certain messages. I'm passionate about helping shed light on what life may throw at us. I'm a Taurus Sun, Pisces Moon, and Aquarius Rising. I wish nothing but abundance and love for all of you!

Book a question or mini reading: www.Highvibrationwithlis.com
Personal IG:@HighVibrations44
Tarot IG: @HighVIbrationsTarot
Twitter: @BrujaShit


Donations/Tips are extremely appreciated and help keep the channel running! I send out a page from my Birthday Book for the day of your birthday when you do this, no matter the amount! Thank you!



Email me your birth date after you send it!
Highvibrations44@gmail.com

Paypal:
Cash App: cash.me/$lissettemoronta Download Cash App HERE (gives you $5 when you use this link☺️) :
Venmo: @Lissette-Moronta
Zelle: Lissettem0519@yahoo.com

virgo,november,2019,general,month,monthly,single,singles,couple,couples,past,present,future,fortune,forecast,love,finance,career,sun,moon,rising,venus,sign,signs,astrology,horoscope,zodiac,predict,prediction,predictions,tarot,reading,guidance,advice,motivation,transformation,empath,intuitive,intuition,clairvoyant,clairvoyance,spiritual,spirituality,

Post a Comment

0 Comments