Advertisement

' An Unpleasant Talk ' - My Hero Academia 4x6 ( DUB ) Reaction - Zamber Reacts

' An Unpleasant Talk ' - My Hero Academia 4x6 ( DUB ) Reaction - Zamber Reacts GO DEKU GO!!!!

My Hero Academia Season 4 Episode 6 - " An Unpleasant Talk "
Summary: The work study students from U.A. attend a meeting of heroes gathered by Sir Nighteye and leave with new resolve.


Thank You to My Patreons:
Chris, Abigail Hopkins, Demonick, Flamemaster9, agentiem, Bubblegum402, Alex P, Molotover, Jermaine Turner, DarkAshtar, thatoneguy217 ,Karsten Hase, jesse garrison, Normal Human, Samuel Ruiz, Painful Parody, Brayden Shambo, ArcaneTails, Grace, 타에코 마츠자키.

Check out my Patreon for Full Uncut reactions!!!!
Patreon:

Subscribe to see more!!! :)


✨ Send Me Stuff ✨
P.O. Box 367
Hopkins, MN 55343

Follow Me On:
Discord:
Instagram:
Twitch:
Tumblr:
Twitter:

my hero academia,boku no hero academia,my hero academia season 4,my hero academia reaction,my hero academia season 4 episode,my hero academia season 4 reaction,my hero academia season 4 opening reaction,my hero academia season 4 episode 3 reaction,my hero academia s3,boku no hero academia season 4,iamzamber,boku no hero academia reaction,my hero academia season 4 episode 3,mha season 4,

Post a Comment

0 Comments