Advertisement

The one that ended abruptly vlog | HMFYOGA

The one that ended abruptly vlog | HMFYOGA The one that ended abruptly vlog | HMFYOGA
This Thursday started with teaching yoga at Strong + Bendy… I didn’t feel well when I woke up this morning and that’s the downside of teaching early morning yoga classes… It’s usually too late to get someone to cover for you! There were only 3 yogis in class though and it was fun. I can usually forget whatever I have going on when I teach and I actually felt a bit better afterwards. I stayed at the studio and practise yoga by myself for 20minutes as well.
I walked home to Bow Quarter and got on with yoga admin for the rest of the day - created a yoga playlist, scheduled an email campaign and replied to email enquiries.
We went to Ikea in Tottenham last night and picked up a few things for the new flat, so I show you what we picked up.
I felt super tired today and then I came on my period and ended up laying in bed for 2 hours with awful period pains! So just chilled for the rest of the day/evening. If you’d like to receive the 90 min yin yoga playlist this Saturday via email, sign up to my newsletter, on my website linked below :)

Thank you so much, as always for watching and if you’d like to receive my weekly newsletter, sign up to my mailing list at www.hmfyoga.com

THE CAMERA I USE:
*** The yoga mat I use: ***
*** Keep cup: ***
*** The coconut oil I use: ***
---------------------------------------
Like & subscribe for more!
---------------------------------------
Website:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Rich's photography:
Rich’s YouTube:
#hmfyoga #yogaathome #yogateacher #londonyogateacher #livinginlondon #london #yogavlog #vlog #vlogging #londonvlogger

vlog,vlogging,vlogger,london vlogger,living in london,yoga,yoga teacher,hmf yoga,hmfyoga,life of a yoga teacher,london yoga teacher,east london vlog,life in london,end vlog,strong and bendy,vegan yoga teacher,the one that ended abruptly,abrupt ending,yoga flow,yin yoga playlist,yoga playlist,yoga class,yoga at home,yoga practise,home yoga practise,online yoga teacher,london vlog,yoga admin,working from home,self employed life,day in my life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments