Advertisement

Study with Me + How I Learn New Content

Study with Me + How I Learn New Content Skillshare 2-month free trial -
Check out my in-depth video editing course, or Thomas Frank / Mike Vardy's productivity courses if you love productivity as much as I do.

In this episode of the Study with Me series, we're doing a cheeky study vlog of me preparing for a physiology supervision, teaching the Muscles topic to first year medical students at Cambridge University. I show you my system for learning new material, and how I take notes to Scope the Subject using OneNote, and how I generate Active Recall questions for the students to answer. Enjoy!

💌 Sign up to my weekly email newsletter -
🌍 My website / blog -
🎙My weekly podcast -

📸 Instagram -
🐦 Twitter -
📕 Facebook -

🎥 My YouTube Camera Gear -

Who am I:

I'm Ali Abdaal, a junior doctor working in Cambridge, UK. I make videos about medicine, technology, productivity and lifestyle design. I also have a weekly podcast with my brother ( and I write a weekly email newsletter that contains some quick thoughts + links to interesting things (

🌍 My website / blog -

My Evidence Based Study Tips playlist -

My Notion-themed videos:
1.
2.
Get in Touch:

If you’d like to talk, I’d love to hear from you. Tweeting @AliAbdaal directly will be the quickest way to get a response, but if your question is very long, feel free to email me at hi@aliabdaal.com. I try my best to reply to things but there sadly aren't enough hours in the day to respond to everyone 😭

study with me,ali abdaal,study,study motivation,how to study,how to learn,how to study effectively,how to study for exams,study tips,how to take notes,study tips for exams,study with me 2019,studying,how to study for a test,school,college,university,motivation to study,how to revise,motivational video,study vlog,cambridge university,uni vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments